Pretty much. It's up. Its down. It's round and round. It's stressful. It's enlightening. It's curious. It's insanity. It's revelations.
I always have periods in my life where things just seem out of control, if you can't tell by my last few posts. The thing is, I'm not an angry person. I'm a lover. What happens in this blog is generally where I let myself explode before I explode at someone else, and when all is said and written, I look at it, read it, realize that everything will be okay, and move forward.
Lately, things have been calm. In a sorta stress inducing calm. Life has slowed down a bit, while still keeping it's steam-engined pace, accelerating faster than I have time to think. Summer is flying by, but luckily, I still have two whole months to enjoy the sun, bathe in beautiful ocean waters, and live it up.
I'm not worried though. Things are slowly falling into place. It's been a summer of learning, hoping, praying, adventuring, reflecting and renewing.
So, for once, here's a happy blog update, rather than a rant filled one. :)
hello internet land.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment